GET FREE | INSTANT | NO-BLIGATION | UNLIMITED QUOTES
Getting used auto parts or van & truck spares has never been easier.
Why use us to find used auto parts?
- Completely FREE quotation service. No hidden charges!
- Fast growing network of UK breaker yards, used and new part suppliers
- Our breakers can supply any branded part for a car, van or truck.
- Save up to 80%
- New and used parts available
- Most of our network suppliers deliver worldwide
Motor Breaker helps you to find the right part, easily, quickly and efficiently via our website. Our customers are satisfied – they have access to breaker yards across the UK who have all been vetted by us and are signed up to our terms and conditions regarding required quality of service. How does it work?
1) Request quotes for used auto parts as well as van or truck spares
a) Enter your vehicle registration number or choose the details from a drop list - make, model, derivative and year of your vehicle that you need the part for.
b) Select the parts that you need, add additional information such as a picture, colour, serial number etc, along with your requirements.
c) Create an account, if not already set up, and submit the request for your auto parts or van, truck spares to receive quotes.
2) Start getting quotes
- All quotes are FREE. Receive email notifications when your quotes come in.
- Manage your quotes with our comprehensive dashboard - filter by parts, price or supplier.
- Know the seller. Check suppliers’ customer reviews, terms and conditions, returns policy and delivery options. If you have any questions, contact a supplier via our messenger or the provided telephone number. You can then decide and choose the best offer and price for your desired auto parts.
3) Use our secure online payment provider Stripe
Pay directly to the supplier. Major debit and credit cards are accepted. Once the payment has been made you will be notified via email, with confirmation of your purchase. NOTE! You must always receive a purchase confirmation by email. We do not recommend paying by cash or through money transfer companies, such as Western Union, as this does not offer any form of payment protection.
4) Receiving your auto parts
Please note you should check all used car parts before signing the courier’s delivery. After this point, it is difficult to claim a part has been damaged as it has been signed for as received in perfect condition.
All used car, van or truck parts provided by our network sellers are tested before being sent out, so it is unlikely that you would receive a faulty part. If this is the case, contact the supplier upon receipt so they can organise a return and refund. If you have any issues, contact us by submitting an online form and we will liaise with the supplier directly.